ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi! I’m Maelyn but if you like you can just call me Mae. I’m an Snoopy-loving, athletic girl that loves AG Dolls! I knew about them since I was about 4. I remember saying “Mommy, Can I get McKenna please?” I’m also the oldest child out of 3 other girls. I live with my three sisters, grandma, mom and dad. My dad homeschooled me since I was in kindergarten, Now I’m 10 years old in 5th Grade. I can’t wait to share my journey with my dolls and you!
- I love the colors baby pink, periwinkle blue and lilac!
- I’m born same state and day as Dr. Seuss (He’s like my twin that’s 100 years older than me)
- I’m been reading books since I was 3 years old!
- I love singing, even though I don’t sound great!
- I have 6 fingers on each hand, which is called polydactyl ( You’ll see them in my posts)
- I have another blog about my extra-fingers.(Link will be down below, It doesn’t have much posts)
- I been skipped up a grade when I was in kindergarten, so I was 5 when I was in 1st Grade !
- I like foxes!
- Miraculous Ladybug for life!